Sunday, February 10, 2008

Teachers Fund Run


On Saturday, Lake and Mommy and Daddy participated in 5K run for teachers. For us, it was actually a run/walk. Lake does not enjoy being in his stroller longer than 30 minutes so by the timeit started he was on edge. He did really good the 1st half, but coming back, he screamed the whole way. He was so happy to get out of his stroller. Radio Disney was there playing music so afterwards he had a lot fun dancing and playing with the other kids. Saturday night we went out to eat for a friends birthday. They have a huge sandbox/playground. Lake started to climb inside one of those playhouse things and a liitle girl screamed in his face and said "No boys aloud!" So what did Lake do......he picked up a handfull of sand and threw it at her! I had to tell him no, no we don't throw sand but I was laughing the whole time.

4 comments:

Tara said...

That is hilarious about the sand! I hate to say it, but serves her right! Ha! That is great that you all did a 5K!

Susan said...

Hi there ! That is funny about the sand. I would have just howled with laughter.

Susan said...

I forgot that I had a site here I have never used=)

Susan said...

Mother Ruby saw the blog and just loves the pics!!