Sunday, February 17, 2008

Camping

" playing in the rain"
Lake and his future girlfreind, Avery
Lake loves his dog
"I found da-da's hat!"
"Our shelter"


Lake went on his 3rd camping trip this weekend. Even though the weather called for thunderstorms, we decided to go anyway. Instead of trying to use our tent, we rented a screened shelter instead. I'm glad we did, because last night the weather was a little rough. I'm so happy Lake likes to go camping. Since a lot of my childhood summers were spent at Cumberland Mountain State Park; its very special for me to share this with him.


3 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh weren't those the days. I think some of my most favorite memories are of all of us camping. I am so thankful for our wonderful childhood. I have so many stories. I just hope I can give Sailor what I had. I can't wait to start camping with her. It sounds like you guys had a great time.

Tara said...

How fun! It looks like he really enjoyed it!

Heather Robinette said...

I love thinking back to our camping days. We all had soo much fun. I have tried and tried to get Bruce to go and take the boys, but I just haven't been able to convince him. I guess when Nikki and Joe take Sailor, the boys and I will pack up our tent and go along without Bruce!!! He'll just have to miss out!!!