Monday, February 4, 2008

Always makes us laugh...

"Cheese"

"Getting ready for the Super Bowl party"
This first picture of Lake cracks me up! I kept telling him to say "Cheese" and he was making the funniest faces. He is at a really fun stage right now. I love to hear him say new words and try to mimic everything I say. He is growing up so fast. This weekend I was going through his toys and packing up his baby toys and I felt like I was going to cry; I can't believe he is almost16 months old.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

guess that means it is time for another baby ha :)

Tara said...

I feel the same way! It is like they hit 12 months and start changing very fast after that! I am enjoying it but sometimes I miss my baby too!

Nikki said...

It is just amazing how fast they change and grow. Too cute!