Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lake is almost 2!


This picture of Lake is after a trip to the Lake House. He was exhausted and his head kept bobbing around so I was trying to find a way to keep it up and this was the best thing I could come up with! I took tons of pictures of the house; it is looking much better. However, Jeff's camera does not plug into the computer with a regular USB cable; his special cable is at work. The water is starting to look much better, it actually looks greenish. (After the hurricane, it was so muddy looking.)Jeff cleared off a lot of the bank and we can actully sit by the water in a lawn chair. This weekend, we are headed to Tennessee for Lake's 2nd birthday. His Mamaw and Papaw are so excited to throw a little party for him. (If any of you bloggers are in town Saturday night, stop by the house for a visit!)I'll post more pictures soon....



Photobucket

1 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my goodness! I am laughing so hard right now. I have tried to figure out something about the head bobbing too, but could never think of anything an innovative as this! Good thinking! I hope Lake has a great b-day party in Rockwood! Wish we could be there.