Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas 2008










It's been really hard for me to catch up lately; especially blogging. Christmas was great this year. We are so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family. Lake was so fun to watch this year. He got excited about every gift he opened. We spent 9 days in Tennessee celebrating the holidays. It was very busy and eventful. We went to Chattanooga to ride the Polar Express; Lake loves trains. We spent the rest of the time visiting friends and family. We also went to North Carolina to ski. It way way too warm to ski, it was 50that day so the mountain was very icy, I went down one time and took off my skis and called it quits. Jeff, Wyatt and Tony skied all day; they're much better than me. Santa visited Lake this year. His favorite gifts were his wagon and his Camo recliner. We took so many pictures this year so I just posted a few of my favorites.


Photobucket

1 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like you had a great visit! Glad you didn't have to stop skiing because a rookie broke her leg. :-)