Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged


Ok, so I was tagged by Tara and now I must tag four people to do the same. This one is for fun! Go to your fourth picture folder and then go to the fourth picture in the folder. Write four things about the picture and then tag four other people. It's amazing what you'll find!!
1.)This picture is of my feet.
2.)I took it for a special reason.
3.)I wanted to show my mom my toenails.
4.)My toenails are fake!

A friend and I were going to a wedding this summer and needed a quick pedicure so we stopped in Wal-mart and bought those press on ones; kinda as a joke. They actually turned out pretty good!

I am tagging the following 4 people:
Holly S.
Anne R.
Lerin W.
Kari P.








Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather Robinette said...

Funny as it may be, I have actually used these in the past! I thought they worked really well!!!

Tara said...

Wow, they dont look fake at all although you have always been talented with those "fake" nails! I remember us doing them in HS, fun times! Thanks for sharing!

The Clifton Family said...

This is great! And, your hair looks cute that short! We miss you here in TN! Hope you are doing well!