Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to School

We have been so busy lately and I haven't had time to post anything. This week, Lake started back to daycare and I had to go back to work. This week has been a little tough for Lake.Today, Lake's teacher told me they brought him up front during nap time because he wouldn't take a nap and he kept waking all the other kids up. The good thing was he didn't cry when I left him today. He is such a big boy. When I left him today, I took him to the cefeteria for breakfast and I waved good bye to him. He said,"Bye,Bye Mommy, I eat eat." And then he blew me a kiss. I can't believe he is almost 2!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Amanda!
This is Lori from MTSU. I just refound your post that you left on my blog last year. So I hopped on over to your blog to see what your up to. It's funny to see that your in TX too. I'm going to add you to my google reader list.

Nikki said...

We went back to the babysitter this week too after a summer with Nana, Granny, and Aunt Heather. Sailor is having the same trouble at nap time. I guess it will get better over time.

Tara said...

Poor Lake, but I bet he will be back to normal in no time. I think Connor is going to have a hard time next week when I have to go back to work. I cant imagine how it would be if I was home all summer. I wish you all the luck getting back in your groove.