Friday, July 25, 2008

Mr. Independent


We went to eat last last at a Mexican restaurant down the street and this is what Lake wore: his baseball p.j's, which are way too small, his bass pro shop hat, and his camo rain boots! I really felt like white trash but this is what he wanted to wear and he was happy. I met Jeff there after he got off work and he couldn't believe I brought him out in that, I told him to try and stay at home all day and keep a 21 month old happy and he'll see why he looks the way he did!




Photobucket

4 comments:

Tara said...

I am still laughing out loud! This is so hilarious. Brad let Connor do this one day and I about died. It is pretty cute, but in the moment I was mortified! I love the camo boots!

Tara said...

I LOVE the new blog look!

Nikki said...

That is great! Mom says I used to do the same thing. I loved to dress myself and I would change clothes 5-6 times per day. Can't wait to do all that laundry!

Wendy and Brad said...

I love the outfit!! I love seeing little kids out in public who have obviously dressed themselves. He is adorable!!