Monday, May 12, 2008

Special Delivery!






Lake has a new friend! Mamaw sent Lake a very special package today. With a little help from Ebay, she found a "My Buddy" doll. These were vey popular back in the 80's. Wyatt had a "My Buddy" that he took everywhere with him. My Buddy used to ride bikes, play on the swingset, go camping, build forts in the woods, he went everywhere that Wyatt went. I am so happy that Lake has one. As soon as he opened the package he saw him. (Actually, he saw the Moon Pies first and we had to get one open.) He picked him up and gave him a hug, then he started feeding "My Buddy", he kept saying "bite, bite". He even made it to the crib with him tonight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love my buddy! even though i was a girl i was a tom boy and had a my buddy, i didnt want any part of kid sister!

The Clifton Family said...

My cousin had a My Buddy... I haven't seen one in years! Wow.. and he looks like a "New and Improved" version. Is it new or just kept in good shape from the 80s? Awesome idea!

Tara said...

Oh boy!! My Buddy was one of Bretts favs too! That is so sweet that you found one on Ebay. I cant believe that you found a new one, was it pricey? I love it that he is sleeping with Lake, cant get much better than that!

Nikki said...

That is great. As soon as I saw your blog I began singing The "My Buddy" song. Thank goodness for EBay!

LeeAnn said...

How precious is this! I don´t know why.... but it made me a bit nostalgic...... growing so fast! (us too) =)