Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Busy Spring in Texas


Sorry for not posting pictures in a while. We have been very busy over the last month. From dance recital practices, searching for the perfect piece of land, packing up my classroom (our school is being remodeled over the summer and we have to pack everything; including our cabinents) and trying to keep up with a toddler who is always on the run or climbing everything; I haven't had much time to take any pictures. We went to a friend's ranch and Lake got to pet a longhorn. The Longhorn that Lake is petting is a girl. By the way, not all cows with horns are bulls. Jeff and his friend thought that it was hilarious that I didn't know this. I told him that cows are different in Tennessee. Who knew.....

6 comments:

The Clifton Family said...

I didn't know that either...so don't feel bad! Thanks for updating us with pictures.

Heather Robinette said...

GOod to hear from you again. I was wondering about you all. By the way, I didn't know it either!!!

Tara said...

I too had no idea! Tell your hubby that us Southern girls have never heard of such. Good luck with all your "busy schedule". That sounds crazy!

Anonymous said...

i had no clue either!!!!! was wondering where you all had been!!

Susan said...

I didn't know that either…of course, Mother Ruby did. Cows here in TN rarely have horns.
Lake is SOOOOOOO adorable !!!

Aunt Susan and Mother Ruby

Susan said...

actually Mother Ruby said they all have horns…who knew…not me.

susan